Monday, March 9, 2009

HoLi

That day,it was so exciting....all 5 of us had grown 10 years younger!for hours together,it was running,chasing and screaming to make everyone colurful!v had joined pradyumna,skanda,dheeraj,Rakshith,Pavan,sujay,soumya,sahana,Adarsh....subbu!!how could I forget him!and many others....all primary school children of our neighbourhood!After sometime,to add joy to our celebration,all aunties also joined!buckets of water thrown at each other,I bet that moment u would definitely not recognise whos who among 5 of us!!me,shilpa,shwetha,pooja and prashali!v never wanted to end that day....running between the roads,me and prashali went chasing Pradyumna till his house,and had to give up only after his mother gave such a bad look:( .I had strong orders from mom not to play holi,and I had also obiediently said "yes" till I stepped out of the door!Now,the fear started,how to return home!!but how....Pooja giving all ideas,to take bath at her place and go....or change dress and go!!but finaly took courage and went like that only!!Fortunately,We had some guests and I moved straight to bathroom escaping from everyones' eyes!I wonder how sharp are my moms' sense organs!!She started "stinking egg smell"!!,yes Skanda had hit my head with 2 eggs!She continued to complain even after washing that dress twice! that was 2 much na huh!nyways my hair had a glow the next day,natural conditioner u see ;)
Hmmm that was the last holi played....all 5 of us in 5 directions now!Dont see those kids around these days....yes,our lives are colourful...hope we again and again get chance to make these special days colourful!

1 comment:

shilpa said...

Man tht was an awesome day. Except for the last year in BE, I have enjoyed Holi. Esp tht day...it was memorable. I came home an got hit by eggs again.
U know my mom was tellin abt all this to my neighbour today an now, I read this post. Awesome.