Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What I did!

Its a very common scene in movies.If its not the comedy one,it'll be mother-in-law,her brother and his wife's....or the other way daughter in-law,or poor husbands at times!

slipping into kitchen midnight,searching,end with some leftovers and finally get caught!

I happened to experience the first 2,but fortunately or unfortunately,the last 2 didnt happen!

What a hunger,I tell you....at 12.30 in the mignight,I am not able to sleep!Never was I soo hungry in my life!that too at that hour!Dunno why!may be I had worked out more!but I had sufficient dinner also!God knows!!

Went to kitchen in the hope of finding bananas.I was not lucky enough to find them!I searched searched in the hope of finding something!Plastic covers were making a irritating sound in that dark hour.

I thought how odd it'll be if my in-laws wake up and come due to this disturbance....then I thought,let me close the kitchen door!no ways....suppose they,for some reason come out,its all the more embarrasing!!!!

nyways my search was not giving any hopes.drank 2 glasses of water and returned!!

rested my head,thinking what has gone wrong with me!!I remembered the day,I had felt a similar hunger,woke my mom at 2.00PM and she gave some slices of bread and milk!it was the day when my SSLC results were out!oh,I should say night:)

I was over excited that night for my very good results....had soo much anxiety and I understand, it resulted in such a hunger!but yesterday oooo :(

2 comments:

shilpa said...

HUH.I am sure u got caught and u've manipulated the story

all i feel, all i think ! said...

hehe no man....actually I got nothing there....:(