Sunday, December 26, 2010

Bye Bye 2010

Time to say goodbye to 2010

2010 has been a one big year in my life I would never ever forget.A great year in which I have accomplished "big" things,uncovered soo many realities,come to know so many peoples' true colors ,rediscovered what is "work" "life" and realised again how beautiful the world is!

Year started with a vacation,car,house,jewel,promotion etc etc followed.Change in lifestyle, adapting to new place brought excitement.Many false expectations were flushed out,could understand my weak points,felt happy abt my confidence,dare.Determination and motivation(is it really?? yes I think so,more on tht sometime later) have come in for a new task

So many learnings,bad thing - I couldnt make a note of everything then and there;however nothing can be forgotten !

With so many agendas, looking for a still bigger year!

Welcome 2011

1 comment:

Iceman said...

Hope 2011 is manifolds better for you :)