Wednesday, July 16, 2008

!!CHANGE!!

I dont like changes . Starting from behaviour of a person, traditions , customs , whatever !it used to be very difficult for me to accept changes . Even now I cant imagine changing our house , or vehicle or some other possessions . But u see 1 cant b a stubborn sticking to a point . It used to b very uncomfortable for me when changing something or seeing a change .
All this was only until I heard "Change is the only thing that is permanent " . Just a deep thought into it , and I realised the truth in it . Not that I never knew it before!but again it takes some external force to awake u at times ! when i say this I remember our NTSE coach Mr. ShivKumar. It was in our 10th std .In between the problems, he used to speak generally,on life, career self improvement etc .One day he said a few lines on Television ."Watching television is the only activity during which ur brain doesnt work . It doesnt think anything else. just absorbs whatever imparted by the TV ". Well that was not the first time I heard something like that . My father used to always say "dont sit in front of the idiot box for hours, it'll make u idle , switch to reading books instead of serials and movies ".I never had taken this to mind!After that class , again a deep thought into his and my fathers words, what a gr8 realization! I wondered how these days I used to sit foolish watching those dumb serials and movies !from that day , after a few mins of watching TV, i feel I am really wasting precious time! well , some programs r informative, entertaining....yes yes i completely agree. I do watch them !
Let all the change happen for good !Thanks to the person who coined that statement :) There should b a cause for every change and reading this statement was for mine!

No comments: