Friday, January 30, 2009

Congratulations!

I was supposed to say this 2 days ago i.e 28-01-09,the day on which I completed 6-months of my professional career. Laziness for blogging also!I dont know what to call this attitude!!Now what is added to my resume other than the degree is 6-months storage experience ;) Feels good!!U may be wondering what nonsense is this ! but I tell u how important 6-months is !!
When I had carelessly ignored my future plans,wrote for gbs and remained idle for the rest ofthe days,I never had thought one day I would subscribe to naukri.com,timesjobs.com what not!When the rumours went thick that gbs may delay or in worst case deny offers,some fear of insecurity peeped.Ofcourse that was also because of the concerns of parents,relatives and friends who would collect news from newspapers,tv,net and neighbours :D and then eat head with "got joining dates??","where will u be posted??","u have onsite opportunities??","my uncles sisters' sons' granddaughter was given pink slip" .... who would want to bother about all these when u would want to enjoy the last golden days of student life.
Everyday mail-box would be filled with so many openings!!!!u hit any -all they ask is min 6 months exp!!got my point ;) Now that recession has hit the market,you will understand this more clearly!At the end of the day I used to feel all those mails are spam!It was a tiring task to unsubscribe from all those seriously!
Well,I have been fortunate for so many things....and me landing at a good place without any difficulty and frustration is also one of them.But I'll never forget the long 4-hrs exhausting interview for that! The day I reported, I had 3 other offers on hand!I could only laugh at myself for worrying unnecessarily.
Whatever!so its been very good till date and I have successfully completed 6 months !Have stepped into water,so havve to swim whether somebody pushed or I fell or I came willingly is a different story!So I take this opportunity to congratulate myself and wish myself all the success for future. All the best Shubhada and congratulations!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We add to those congratulations and may you swim to graeter success:)