Monday, January 12, 2009

My English has gone bad :(

Soooo bad....I am able to feel that....after everytime I speak,after every line I write, I am able to realise what a bad english came out of me!This is happening since 2-3 months for now....y is it so....I dont actually find reasons for my language to go bad!infact it should have been better than my engineering days,as I regularly speak english here and in college it was not the case as going to college was itself a rare event;)
Or is this just a feeling!!? may be not....the proof for its not just a feeling is the fact how I am struggling to make this sentence!!and ended up with a bad one:( oooooofff really bad!!Where might this lead to!!To what extent can this get worse!! How can I come back !!It has so happened I need to say "Once upon a time I had such a vocabulary to write essays!prepare for debates!go for elocutions!! All that seems a story now!what a good rate of deterioration!(may be I've spelt this wrong!)
Or does this happen with everyone ?? or many atleast ?? coz I have myself seen Shilpa's language going bad day by day after she started going to IBM! may be it happens with all who come to IT industry ;) as they,ok rather we take language for granted,our slangs replace the grammar!!U speak proper language or not,somehow it should reach the other end properly,thats the need of the hour here!and incidently always that happens here!I have seen many many guys speaking english terribly bad!but still their words will have made complete sense!!That is IT industry!!
Nyways but still, I need to wake up and take care of my vocabulary language whatever atleast to a certain extent!!

2 comments:

damn said...

I thot abt sayin tht evn I can c the change but hell man U hav told it already. But more thn grammer I seem to miss the right words at the wrong time esp while with my mgr. damn

all i feel, all i think ! said...

hehe yes that also happens !