Friday, January 30, 2009

Every year that day comes!

Some things you never forget in your life even if you want to badly throw it out of mind.Time and again it passes through ur memory and drown u in different thoughts. I actually dont want to forget that day!Jan 17th,2004 -saturday-horrible day of my life. Unexpected things happen to every1 but for me its such a shock that even today I'm not able to accept that I met with the bloody accident. I went to such a position that accepting is a different story,I couldnt realise where I was and what I was doing for a week after that!. For everybody but me,I survived was the biggest relief, and that I could write my +2 exams and cleared it was my greatest achievement.Sure, this has definitely changed my life,if only I had not met with the accident that day,I say with full confidence , I would not have been what I am today.I say I would not want to forget it because,though it has done harm to me,I see about how my life has gone after that.Pretty good,I have enjoyed every moment since then,am in a good job today,no regrets,totally in a sentence,I have not been deprived of anything called "good things".Only thing is I am nt what I wanted to be and I am what I never ever had dreamt I would be and never ever had longed to be !but I continue to be the same person with same dreams,ambitions,goals - only the preface of my "life book" has changed!the saying goes "man proposes,but god disposes"!well, again, no regrets for anything.Infact such things have made me go more philosophical at times, more mature, more challenging,what not! But still, I dont say whatever happened is for good!!what happened is actually bad - but the goodness that has come to my life has covered it so much that I could not realise and celebrate the "5th accident anniversary" on time, even when 17-01-09 was a saturday again!For the first 2 years,It was one day I would kinda mourn!Not just 5 years, it'll go to silver and gold jubilees only to look back for my fulfilled dreams every year!

1 comment:

Vishwa said...

Yeah somewhere its kind a mix up .... to conclude whether things are god or bad, but wise men (even wise woman.....lol yeah dont wonder.. wise woman do exist :P), yeah come to the point wise people say every new thing we come across as a new learning!!
But its not just you who is lucky to escape that, its even we who could watch your dance are lucky! :-)

Keep writing, try review it once and avoid repetitive linez!!